ACOEP’s Written Board Prep and Oral Board Review
IT’S AN ALL-NEW REVIEW.
40 East Grand Avenue
$119 per night (until 1/7/2019 or until the block sells out)
Must call hotel to get ACOEP rate
Crush your Oral Boards with one of ACOEP’s most popular courses. Two days of practice, test cases, peer learning and more will give you the confidence and know-how to conquer your Oral Boards.
Your registration gets you:
- Orientation and examination overview
- Visual stimulus review
- Full day of mock testing sessions with board-certified examiners
- Lounge areas to recharge and relax
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in lecture hall
- Detailed critique and feedback from examiners
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch
ACOEP’s PASS GUARANTEE!
We are so confident that you will pass your Oral Board exams that we’re happy to offer ACOEP’s Pass Guarantee. If for any reason you do not pass your Oral Boards, you are invited back to the 2020 review course at no charge.
This educational activity is sponsored by the American College of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians (ACOEP). ACOEP is accredited by the AOA to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians.
ACOEP designates this program for a maximum of 10 AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in the activity.
Coming soon in June! Check back here for more information.
ACOEP’s Written Board Prep is better than ever, with a new lecture format, a faster pace, and access to ACOEP’s online assessment exam to keep your skills sharp when you return home.
This year’s reformatted review gets you:
- Special focus on high-yield topics
- Happy hour with your fellow reviewers
- Free access to ACOEP’s new Assessment Exam
- Question bank through Challenger Corp
- A flash drive containing lecture outlines and speaker handouts
- Online access to lecture slides
- Visual stimulus review available 24 hours on an in-house hotel TV channel
- Real-time direct access to ask faculty questions and receive clarification
- Two days of interactive, lunch time trivia utilizing Board Review Questions
- Up to 40 hours of AOA Category 1A CME Credit
DISCLOSURE OF FINANCIAL RELATIONSHIPS
The American College of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians (ACOEP) controls the planning, development and delivery of this CME activity and will strictly adhere to the Standards for Commercial Support established by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA). In accordance with these Standards, the following decisions will be made free of the control of a commercial interest; identification of CME needs, determination of educational objectives, selection and presentation of content, selection of all persons and organizations that will be in a position to control the content, selection of educational methods, and evaluation of the CME activity.
All individuals in a position to influence and/or control the content of ACOEP CME activities are required to disclose to the ACOEP and subsequently to learners that the individual either has no relevant financial relationships or any financial relationships with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product(s) and/or provider(s) of commercial services discussed in CME activities.
At the beginning of each session, the speaker will communicate their disclosure information verbally to all learners as required by the ACOEP. These disclosures allow for the best possible objectivity in the content and preparation of each lecture, and allow you to better evaluate each faculty member. If you perceive any undisclosed conflict of interest during a lecture or faculty session, please contact ACOEP staff directly or make note in the speaker evaluation. ACOEP is committed to providing learners with commercially unbiased CME activities.