ACOEP Membership Benefits for Physicians
As an attending physician specializing in emergency medicine, you understand the importance of committing yourself to continually being at the forefront of practices and advances in the field. ACOEP offers physicians an opportunity to be part of an active and thriving community of physicians, residents and students all dedicated to the advancement of emergency medical care.
A sense of community is a driving force at ACOEP; as a member, you not only have access to the highest quality postgraduate educational resources in emergency medicine, but also ample opportunities to network with your peers and to take on a variety of leadership positions.
As a Physician Member of the ACOEP community, some of the many benefits you’ll receive include:
- Invitation to attend two annual national conferences that include advanced skills labs, social events, networking opportunities, and leadership development – all for a special discounted rate
- Online podcast series that allows you to listen to lectures should you not be able to attend one of our annual conferences
- Online CME credit opportunities made available through our digital classroom, offered at special member rates
- Opportunity to network with over 2,000 other Osteopathic Emergency Physicians
- Opportunity to shape the future of emergency medicine and ACOEP by being active in one of many committees
- Publications to keep you abreast of current events in the emergency medicine field, advice for students and more
- Opportunity to be acknowledged by ACOEP for your outstanding contributions to osteopathic emergency medicine through our Fellow and Distinguished Fellow designations
- Get involved on the grassroots level with advocacy efforts for political issues that impact osteopathic emergency physicians
- Exclusive member benefits including financial advising, travel, board prep, conference registration discounts and many more