ACOEP Membership Benefits for Residents
As a resident specializing in emergency medicine, you understand the importance of committing yourself to your professional development. ACOEP offers residents an opportunity to be part of an active and thriving community of physicians, residents and students all dedicated to the advancement of emergency medical care. Through educational resources, events, research competitions and access to other residents and physicians in the field, you’ll find the ACOEP experience to be both professionally and personally rewarding.
ACOEP members enjoy priority access to the highest quality educational resources in emergency medicine. With the opportunity to access these resources before anyone else, you’ll be able to easily stay abreast of research and trends to help accelerate your career. Furthermore, you’ll enjoy ample opportunities to network with your peers and to take on a variety of leadership positions.
As a Resident Member of the ACOEP Community, some of the many benefits you’ll receive include:
- Invitations to attend two annual conferences that include advanced skills labs, social events, networking opportunities, leadership development and more
- Access to research competitions through FOEM
- Opportunities to submit articles to our publication The Fast Track
- Career Center and professional development advice, available 24/7 on the website
- Representation of your voice nationally—we fight for the issues that matter to you
- Exclusive member benefits including financial advising, travel, board prep, conference registration discounts and many more