As the world races to combat COVID-19, it can be difficult to differentiate between hype and facts. Staying current on epidemiology is critical in combating the spread of the virus and maintaining a safe ED.
Below are some helpful links and we invite our members to share further information in the comments and we will continue to update this post with new information.
- Healthcare Planning Checklist, The US Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response
- CDC Interim Clinical Guidance for Management of Patients with Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC Resources for Healthcare Professionals Caring for COVID-19 Patients
- Evaluating and Reporting Persons Under Investigation
- REBEL EM Summary of Information and Resources
- Guideline for Isolation Precautions: Preventing Transmission of Infectious Agents in Healthcare Settings
- Updated OSHA Guidelines for Healthcare Workers
- Interim Guidance Document, World Health Organization (WHO)
- Ongoing Updates and Resources from the World Health Organization
- New England Journal of Medicine Audio Interview: What Clinicians Need to Know in Diagnosing and Treating Covid-19
- American Journal of Roentgenology, Relation Between Chest CT Findings and Clinical Conditions of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Pneumonia: A Multicenter Study